By visiting the website ShabehJomeh.com, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to ShabehJomeh.com, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of ShabehJomeh.com. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and ShabehJomeh.com and that your use of ShabehJomeh.com shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
1. Shabeh Jomeh®’s website is a portal for information related to the organization and its activities. The purpose is to keep everyone informed of chapter events, philanthropic endeavors, and public recognition.
2. Shabeh Jomeh is copyrighted. Shabeh Jomeh and Shabeh Jomeh’s owner retains all rights to its trademark and copyrights. The unauthorized use and reproduction of the Shabeh Jomeh and logo is strictly prohibited. For use of the name or logo in print, please receive explicit permission and proper logos by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Legal action will be taken against those who misuse/abuse Shabeh Jomeh.
3. General information on the website is owned by Shabeh Jomeh. All news and philanthropic sources are noted. It is Shabeh Jomeh's intention to give credit appropriately. All public links and documents are available to be shared.
4. Shabeh Jomeh does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or any offensive misuse of the information provided by it. The information provided on our site is for informational purposes and we will not take responsibility for misuse or misinterpretation of information provided on our site. Advice, statements, comments or opinions should not necessarily be relied upon.
5. Shabeh Jomeh will not be held liable for use, misuse, problems, or other incidents that may arise as the direct result from following advice, using information, or other use of the site or its contents. You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shabeh Jomeh and its owners, employees, agents, affiliates, and web hosting services, from and against any claims and expenses asserted against Shabeh Jomeh relating and arising from your use of the website.
6. These Terms & Conditions will be governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Illinois. Any dispute arising related to this Agreement or Shabeh Jomeh will be brought before a court sitting in Cook County, Illinois, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court.
7. These Terms & Conditions constitute your entire agreement with Shabeh Jomeh. If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.